You are invited to change the face of sports. How? By sending the ladder down, and sponsoring someone to attend a game-changing conference.
The donation box is live to sponsor a participant to attend the world’s largest gathering to advance gender equity and equality in sport: the IWG World Conference on Women & Sport, happening at Aotea Centre in Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland, and online.
With 500 confirmed speakers, 1,200+ leaders are expected in person and 500+ more online, the conference is the largest in the world of its kind. It has a strong objective to share research, case studies, toolkits and ideas that can be practically applied to ensure women and girls gain equity of opportunity to participate, compete and build careers in sport.
WISPA is hoping to give away 50 registrations to members of our sports communities nationally that do not have the means to participate. Your sponsorship will help those people be fully part of the action.
Here’s how to help:
- Contact the agency on email@example.com and tell them that you want to help #ChangeTheFaceofSport by donating registrations.
- You can donate as many as you like, and the agency will invoice you.
- Registrations are:
- $1,100 + GST per person for the 4-day hybrid pass
- $900 + GST per person for the 4-day virtual pass
- 5% discount for groups of 5x or more registrations
- They will be given away on your behalf and we will promote your contribution on website/social media and at-event.
Contact IWG to enquire/make your sponsorship donation or learn more here.