Check out the Global Women news and media section here to keep up with member and partner stories.
- Norah Barlow on embracing te ao Māori for a nation-first approach to an equitable, affordable, holistic, community-based aged care.
- Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori: explore how Global Women Partners commemorated the event this year.
- Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori in context: a snapshot of how the event came to be, and how it’s grown since it’s inception.
- Dellywn Stuart and a Global Women Partner win at2022 Diversity Works Awards.
- Deloitte appoints second female Pasifika partner. Lisa Tai explores what this means to her and her community.
- More women are on our nation’s public boards than ever before, taking up 52% of all public boards.
- Our Champions for Change Diversity, Inclusion and Impact Report has officially been published. Explore the full insights and case studies here.
- Global Women Members’ Hui 2023. Please save the date: Thursday May 11th – Saturday 13th May, Waitangi Treaty Grounds, Northland.Waitangi marks our start as a bi-cultural nation, where Te Tiriti o Waitangi was signed by Māori chiefs and the British Crown on 6 February 1840.We hope you can join us so together we can be the change we want to see.
- 8th IWG World Conference on Women & Sport is on 14-17 November— learn more + register here.