Are you ready to become an inevitable leader of the future?
We have identified the criteria for the ideal leader:
- She is a high calibre performer, recognised both within her organisation, and externally, as a high-potential leader with influence and ethics
- She is motivated to either move to the next level of leadership or governance, or to have greater leadership impact in her present role
- She demonstrates a willingness to make active and impactful contributions to her community
- She is able to challenge peers, yet also empathises with and supports them
- She is intellectually curious
- Preferably she works for an organisation that actively supports the attraction, development and retention of diverse women to the highest levels; she is backed by an Executive Sponsor with the intent to accelerate her leadership
- She has a maturity that would indicate the willingness to step outside of her comfort zone and embrace what can be a confronting experience
Sound like you?
Download the handbook to find out more about the programme